Powercraft Concession Provider Vendor Permit Application

Powercraft Concession Provider - Vendor Permit Application

Thank you for your interest in providing Powercraft Concession Services at the City of Columbus Reservoirs operated by the, Columbus Recreation and Parks Department (“CRPD”). Enclosed is the application for a Vendor’s Permit. In this instance, Vendor is defined as an individual or company that provides Powercraft concession services including charters, instructional lessons, tours, or similar approved activities to individuals for a price. Please read the following application requirements and conditions carefully. It is recommended that completed applications be returned to the CRPD Rental Services Section no less than thirty (30) days prior to the first date of providing services. Below is a list of conditions that apply to all applications.

"*" indicates required fields


Is The Vendor Organization a Non-Profit?*
If Yes, please attach proof of non-profit status
Desired Reservoir(s)*
MM slash DD slash YYYY
MM slash DD slash YYYY
Checklist Items To Provide With Application*
Application will not be processed until all items are received
Drop files here or
Max. file size: 300 MB.
    Conditions of Authorization*
    Upon Approval Of This Application, Our Office Will Call For Payment*
    I, the applicant, understand that I am responsible to provide all information necessary to meet the conditions and requirements of the application process and that providing such materials is no guarantee that the proposed activities will be permitted. I further accept responsibility to meet all CRPD requirements, including proper insurance, to make the proposed activities safe and successful. I verify that I have read and understand this application and the conditions under which my request will be considered. I acknowledge that by typing my name in the above block, that this serves as a digital signature and I accept all terms and conditions involved.
    Upon approval of this application from the Recreation and Parks Department, you have the option to have your information listed on our website as a “Permitted Vendor”. If you would like to have your information listed on the Recreation and Parks website, please list how you would like your information listed below: